Goals and Objectives
- Increase awareness of the Stone Canyon Community Foundation (SCCF) within Stone Canyon and within the Tucson and Oro Valley communities.
- Encourage ongoing support and interest in the SCCF.
- Publicize the achievements and needs of the SCCF grant recipients.
- Provide ongoing, easy access to information about the SCCF for Stone Canyon members and residents.
- Ensure clear and consistent messages about SCCF to both internal and external audiences.
- Enhance the reputation of Stone Canyon as a group of caring individuals who are committed to helping the greater Tucson and Oro Valley communities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and monitor the SCCF Communication Strategy.
- Develop the SCCF Annual Report. Handle the distribution to the appropriate “Recipients.”
- Interface with technical and creative experts to develop and maintain a SCCF website for internal and external use.
- Provide communication support for all SCCF fund-raising events.
- Coordinate with the Stone Canyon Club regarding the timing and distribution of all communications.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of the contact information of Stone Canyon members and residents and ensure that it is only used for SCCF sanctioned communications.